Due to inclement weather in the forecast for the Houston area on Friday, tee times have been moved up for the second round of the U.S. Women’s Open at Champions Golf Club. Tee times will begin at 9 a.m. ET, one hour and 20 minutes ahead of the originally scheduled time.
As originally scheduled, players will continue to tee off in threesomes off the first and 10th tees at both the Cypress Creek and Jackrabbit Courses.
The broadcast of the second round has also been moved up earlier in the day to accommodate the new tee times. Coverage will stream on Peacock from 10 a.m.-noon ET. Coverage will continue on Golf Channel from 3-6 p.m. ET, starting with any live golf and continuing with taped coverage from earlier in the round.
Thursday’s forecast includes a 60-80 percent chance of rain and wind gusts upwards of 20 mph beginning around 1 p.m. ET.
Here are the updated tee times for Friday’s second round:
- 9 a.m. – Cheyenne Knight, Aledo, Texas; (a) Agathe Laisne, France; Minyoung2 Lee, Republic of Korea
- 9:11 a.m. – Pajaree Anannarukarn, Thailand; Perrine Delacour, France; Kelly Tan, Malaysia
- 9:22 a.m. – Brittany Lang, McKinney, Texas; Pernilla Lindberg, Sweden; Esther Henseleit, Germany
- 9:33 a.m. – Sarah Jane Smith, Australia; Jeongeun Lee, Republic of Korea; (a) Linn Grant, Sweden
- 9:44 a.m. – Kana Mikashima, Japan; (a) Amelia Garvey, New Zealand; Kim Kaufman, Clark, S.D.
- 9:55 a.m. – Yealimi Noh, Concord, Calif.; Jenny Shin, Republic of Korea; (a) Lei Ye, People’s Republic of China
- 10:06 a.m. – Amy Olson, Fargo, N.D.; Jennifer Song, Orlando, Fla.; Morgan Pressel, Boca Raton, Fla.
- 10:17 a.m. – Jeongeun Lee6, Republic of Korea; (a) Gabriela Ruffels, Australia; Hinako Shibuno, Japan
- 10:28 a.m. – Stacy Lewis, The Woodlands, Texas; Seon Woo Bae, Republic of Korea; Hannah Green, Australia
- 10:39 a.m. – Jessica Korda, Jupiter, Fla.; Amy Yang, Republic of Korea; Georgia Hall, England
- 10:50 a.m. – Lala Anai, Japan; Maria Fernanda Torres, Puerto Rico; Ryann O’Toole, San Clemente, Calif.
- 11:01 a.m. – Yu Jin Sung, Republic of Korea; (a) Lucie Malchirand, France; Ana Belac, Slovenia
- 11:12 a.m. – (a) Emily Toy, England; Andrea Lee, Hermosa Beach, Calif.; Seung Yeon Lee, Republic of Korea
- 9 a.m. – Angela Stanford, Saginaw, Texas; Jodi Ewart Shadoff, England; Nicole Broch Larsen, Denmark
- 9:11 a.m. – (a) Pauline Roussin-Bouchard, France; Christina Kim, San Jose, Calif.; Meghan MacLaren, England
- 9:22 a.m. – Jaye Marie Green, Jupiter, Fla.; Jing Yan, People’s Republic of China; (a) Benedetta Moresco, Italy
- 9:33 a.m. – Katherine Kirk, Australia; Azahara Munoz, Spain; Minami Katsu, Japan
- 9:44 a.m. – Sarah Schmelzel, Phoenix, Ariz.; Emily Kristine Pedersen, Denmark; (a) Caterina Don, Italy
- 9:55 a.m. – Ashleigh Buhai, South Africa; Xiyu Lin, People’s Republic of China; Su Oh, Australia
- 10:06 a.m. – Ayaka Furue, Japan; Angel Yin, Arcadia, Calif.; Mamiko Higa, Japan
- 10:17 a.m. – Danielle Kang, Las Vegas, Nev.; Anna Nordqvist, Sweden; Jin Young Ko, Republic of Korea
- 10:28 a.m. – Sophia Popov, Germany; Mi Jung Hur, Republic of Korea; Carlota Ciganda, Spain
- 10:39 a.m. – Lexi Thompson, Delray Beach, Fla.; Nelly Korda, Sarasota, Fla.; Heejeong Lim, Republic of Korea
- 10:50 a.m. – Gaby Lopez, Mexico; Jasmine Suwannapura, Thailand; Narin An, Republic of Korea
- 11:01 a.m. – Alena Sharp, Canada; Ji Yeong Kim2, Republic of Korea; (a) Ingrid Lindblad, Sweden
- 11:12 a.m. – Yuka Saso, Philippines; (a) Allisen Corpuz, Kapolei, Hawaii; Heeyoung Park, Los Angeles, Calif.
- 9 a.m. – (a) Kaitlyn Papp, Austin, Texas; Marianne Skarpnord, Norway; Pornanong Phatlum, Thailand
- 9:11 a.m. – Caroline Masson, Germany; Mone Inami, Japan; Yuna Nishimura, Japan
- 9:22 a.m. – Linnea Strom, Sweden; Janie Jackson, Huntsville, Ala.; (a) Lily May Humphreys, England
- 9:33 a.m. – Chella Choi, Republic of Korea; Caroline Hedwall, Sweden; Mina Harigae, Monterey, Calif.
- 9:44 a.m. – Sakura Koiwai, Japan; Mi-Jeong Jeon, Republic of Korea; Teresa Lu, Chinese Taipei
- 9:55 a.m. – (a) Maja Stark, Sweden; Eri Okayama, Japan; Asuka Kashiwabara, Japan
- 10:06 a.m. – Nasa Hataoka, Japan; (a) Rose Zhang, Irvine, Calif.; Celine Boutier, France
- 10:17 a.m. – Brooke Henderson, Canada; Hyejin Choi, Republic of Korea; Lizette Salas, Azusa, Calif.
- 10:28 a.m. – Lydia Ko, New Zealand; Sei Young Kim, Republic of Korea; Brittany Altomare, Shrewsbury, Mass.
- 10:39 a.m. – Inbee Park, Republic of Korea; Ariya Jutanugarn, Thailand; So Yeon Ryu, Republic of Korea
- 10:50 a.m. – Bianca Pagdanganan, Philippines; Anne van Dam, Netherlands; Maria Fassi, Mexico
- 11:01 a.m. – Yui Kawamoto, Japan; (a) Ho-Yu An, Chinese Taipei; A Lim Kim, Republic of Korea
- 11:12 a.m. – Erika Hara, Japan; Saki Asai, Japan; (a) Beatrice Wallin, Sweden
- 9 a.m. – Kristen Gillman, Austin, Texas; Bronte Law, England; Yu Liu, People’s Republic of China
- 9:11 a.m. – (a) Olivia Mehaffey, Northern Ireland; Lindsey Weaver, Celina, Texas; Annie Park, Levittown, N.Y.
- 9:22 a.m. – Lauren Stephenson, Lexington, S.C.; (a) Auston Kim, St. Augustine, Fla.; Cydney Clanton, Concord, N.C.
- 9:33 a.m. – Mi Hyang Lee, Republic of Korea; Nanna Koerstz Madsen, Denmark; Momoko Ueda, Japan
- 9:44 a.m. – Patty Tavatanakit, Thailand; Fatima Fernandez Cano, Spain; (a) Alessia Nobilio, Italy
- 9:55 a.m. – Megan Khang, Rockland, Mass.; (a) Emilia Migliaccio, Cary, N.C.; Eun-Hee Ji, Republic of Korea
- 10:06 a.m. – Brittany Lincicome, Seminole, Fla.; Cristie Kerr, Scottsdale, Ariz.; Gerina Piller, Roswell, N.M.
- 10:17 a.m. – Charley Hull, England; Minjee Lee, Australia; Hae Ran Ryu, Republic of Korea
- 10:28 a.m. – Sung Hyun Park, Republic of Korea; Austin Ernst, Seneca, S.C.; Mirim Lee, Republic of Korea
- 10:39 a.m. – Jennifer Kupcho, Westminster, Colo.; In Gee Chun, Republic of Korea; Moriya Jutanugarn, Thailand
- 10:50 a.m. – Ally Ewing, Fulton, Miss.; Mel Reid, England; Madelene Sagstrom, Sweden
- 11:01 a.m. – Nuria Iturrioz, Spain; Sayaka Takahashi, Japan; (a) Ina Kim-Schaad, New York, N.Y.
- 11:12 a.m. – (a) Emma Spitz, Austria; Christine Wolf, Austria; Frida Kinhult, Sweden